TwoTone Creative is a marketing and design agency located in West Des Moines, Iowa. We design and write for a variety of clients, helping them with their communication strategies, design, messaging, social, and marketing initiatives. Our small team atmosphere allows us to be nimble, take ownership of our work, and move quickly to serve our clients. We work from a bright, comfortable, friendly office, and believe deeply in work/life balance. We are looking for an experienced, creative, and fun individual to join us. If this gets your heart racing with excitement, keep reading and I hope we can meet soon.
Digital Marketing Strategist
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus / Profit-sharing program
- Room for growth in the company
- Graduated paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401K with 4% company match
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision and accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Summer hours
- Regular team lunches (birthday / work anniversaries / other celebrations!)
- Team outings and events
- MacBook Pro, 2nd monitor, Adobe suite, and personal goal planner provided
A Typical Work Week
- Implement digital/content strategies
- Create strategic marketing plans that include search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing, email marketing and funnels, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and user experience (UX) to reach clients’ online goals.
- Managing online advertising campaigns including monitoring the vital stats of each campaign, gathering data and results for campaigns, making simple revisions to digital marketing strategies such as email designs and copy and landing pages.
- Test email designs, landing pages, submission forms. Assist in building sign-up/conversion forms.
- Assist with building, executing, and managing social media advertising campaigns.
- Assist in the implementation of strategies for online advertisements
- Execute email drip campaigns for clients/manage lists
- Assist in creating Facebook advertisement strategies
- Create reports for campaigns to determine the strategies producing the best results
- Support development of online marketing strategies for landing pages, emails and websites for videos, copy, and design.
- 3 year minimum previous agency experience
- Experience in marketing, journalism, public relations or a related digital marketing field.
- Candidate must have experience with some of the following: content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads, conversion rate optimization (CRO), link building, user experience (UX)
- Industry certifications are desirable
- Prefer experience with online media purchasing
- Prefer experience using Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Prefer knowledge of landing page tools (Lead Pages, Unbounce) or WordPress
- Prefer knowledge of MailChimp / Convertkit / etc email automation tools
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field preferred.
- Ability to write clearly, concisely and with correct grammar
- Comfortable working with conservative Christian churches and non-profits
- Uses good judgment and works with integrity
- Works independently and quickly
- Ability to quickly change from one project to another
- Adeptness with learning new apps and software
- Punctual and dependable
- Metrics driven