Want an opportunity to flex your creative muscles and contribute fresh designs as part of a fun and hard-working creative team?
Are you looking for an exciting summer internship?
Good News. TwoTone Creative, a full-service creative agency based in Des Moines, Iowa, is looking for a summer intern to do just that. Want an opportunity to flex your creative muscles and contribute fresh designs as part of a fun and hard-working creative team?
We’re looking for juniors, seniors, or recent college graduates who studied graphic design or web design to join our team starting in June. You’ll help us with a variety of graphic design, social media, and marketing projects, and have the chance to work on everything from social media posts, to print design, web design, video, and more.
Details + Perks
- Full-time Intern position
- Working 40 hours/week
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- June – August
- Casual, inclusive team atmosphere
- Free coffee + snacks
- Opportunities to learn new skills, apps, software, and processes
- Full access to Audible, Kindle, iPad Pro, MacBook Pro, Wacom tablet
A Typical Work Week
- Working independently and solving problems (+ knowing when to ask questions)
- Participating in creative brainstorms
- Contributing to client and agency projects in a fast-paced environment
- Designing social media posts, print design items, and making edits to websites
- Shadowing different designers to learn new skills
- Learning project management skills
- Experienced in Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop on a Mac
- Comfortable working with Conservative Christian Churches and Non-Profits
- Uses good judgment and works with integrity
- Works independently and quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly change from one project to another
- Adeptness with learning new apps and software
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Punctual and dependable
Would be awesome, but not required.
- Own a 2017 or newer iMac or MacBook Pro
- Social Media
Our Core Values
Remarkable design and copywriting
Remarkably effective and efficient
- Comfortable talking directly with clients
- Communicates clearly and concisely with team and clients
- Innately curious
- Life-long learner
- Independently solves problems
- Proactive – Takes action – Makes decisions
- Committed to self-improvement
Think You're a Good Fit?
If you’re interested or skilled in a particular area, you’ll have a chance to show us what you can do, all while learning from an amazing team of creatives and enjoying free snacks!
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to email@example.com by June 1.